Find the Best Hills For Tobogganing in Oakville and Burlington!
Bundle up and have some Winter Fun! Tobogganing is an excellent way to enjoy the outdoors during the winter. Be prepared to get some exercise, sunshine and fresh air. Children love to toboggan and it’s a great outing for Adults too.
Here’s list of Oakville and Burlington’s best tobogganing hills to visit this week and all winter long.
- Old Abbey Lane Park : Three hills beside Abbey Lane Public School, 110 Old Abbey Lane
- Riverview Park : North of Bronte Beach off Lakeshore Rd W, west of the bridge
- Garth Webb Secondary School : 2820 Westoak Trails Blvd, close to Bronte Road
- Tannery Park: West of the Sixteen Mile Creek at 5 Walker Street
- Appleby College : 540 Lakeshore Road West, people have been going for decades
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park: 1219 Burloak Drive – park admission required
- Brant Hills Park: Southwest of the tennis courts, 2300 Duncaster Drive
- Central Park: Northwest of the Community Garden, 2299 New Street
- LaSalle Park: East of the parking lot, 50 North Shore Blvd
- Lowville Park: The hill on the southwest end of the park, 6207 Lowville Park Road
- Nelson Park: East side of the park, north of the Centennial bike path
Tyandaga Golf Course: 1265 Tyandaga Park Drive, the golf course is privately owned.