Hooray! We’re coming out of lock down and here’s what to expect for the next month. If everything goes as planned step 2 will begin in February.
As the province begins to gradually ease restrictions on January 31, 2022, the Town of Oakville is ready to welcome residents back to our facilities with health and safety measures in place:
- All recreation and culture facilities including fitness centres, pools and arenas will reopen for drop-in activities on January 31, with capacity limits.
- Memberships (fitness, recreation, culture and seniors) will be reactivated as of Thursday, January 27 (to allow residents to pre-book for registered and drop-in programs).
- Sessional programs and workshops scheduled to begin after January 31 will resume as scheduled. (All registered programs scheduled to begin between January 8 and 26 have been cancelled).
- Seniors Centres for limited in-person activities.
- The Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts continues to offer unique live stream performances. Some in-person performances scheduled for February have been postponed.
- Oakville Museum reopens on Tuesday, February 1 for select pre-booked activities.
- Rental permits beginning after January 31 will resume with capacity restrictions.
Only 4 days to go!